Monday, November 2, 2009

Blurb Books Research

http://www.blurb.com/books/931541
"Lost Time" By Don Bloom was one of the books that stood out to me the most. I like to feel of longing that hangs within his pictures. The photos are beautiful and capture life as how it was maybe once before.

http://www.blurb.com/books/771962
"Real" By Rene Roalf was another book that I liked. I enjoyed the set up of his images. I like how he had some images that filled the pages and other images that were just small section of what was a bigger scene. The panoramic views were a different twist to the images as well.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/771693
"Self" By Bella Kotak I enjoyed this book because it is mysterious. It has a magical feel to each picture.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1319
"Perspectives" by Johnson K Jacob. I really liked his photos of the different landscapes. However it was more the name of the book that I am attracted to. I like the idea of taking photos from a different point of view then what people normally would think or picture something.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/918971
"Greenmount" by Madison Murphy. I really like this book. I love the images and well as the idea. It reminded me of a project I did last year for photo class on cemeteries. I find cemeteries to be such a ironic place of happiness and saddness all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment